We wanna come back for sure – a wonderful moment for us. Good Job everyone!
Join us for a 10-day field hockey tour in Den Bosch, The Netherlands. This trip is custom-tailored for your team, aiming for growth in the sport and an enriching Dutch cultural experience.
Your team’s accommodation will be at a 4-star hotel in Den Bosch, conveniently located within walking distance from top-notch field hockey facilities. It’s all about blending comfort with practicality.
When it comes to the sport, your team will play friendly matches against opponents that mirror the essence of Dutch hockey. Beyond the matches, our top-level hockey coaches are on hand to deliver sessions that will refine and enhance your team’s skills and strategies.
But this tour isn’t solely about hockey. We’ve added a touch of local exploration with a relaxing boat tour of the lively city of Rotterdam. It’s a great opportunity for team bonding and experiencing the scenic beauty of the Netherlands.
Our commitment is unwavering: to provide quality in everything we do for your team. We take pride in ensuring that every detail, big or small, meets the highest standards.
If you have any suggestions or need changes, just let us know. We’re dedicated to making this trip seamless and memorable for your team.
Thank you for thinking of joining us. We’re eager to offer you the best of Schiedam and Dutch hockey!
Thank you in advance!
Holland Elite Sports Agency
Lifelong experiences combined with topsport
Holland Elite Sports Agency is a Sports & Travel agency based in The Netherlands, specializing in organizing elite-level tournaments, tours, clinics, and training camps for academy teams across different sports. We cater to what top teams expect, ensuring a good level of opposition, quality organization, and lifetime experiences.
Playing quality games against teams from various countries, with different playing styles, mentalities, and physiques, is essential for individual and team development. We aim to make players better, aligning with the ultimate goal of an academy, and our multifaceted offerings of tournaments, tours, clinics, and training camps facilitate this growth.
Our shareholders have impressive backgrounds in different sports. Current Belgium women’s national field hockey team Coach Raoul Ehren (and former head coach HC Den Bosch), former Indian women’s national field hockey coach Sjoerd Marijne (4th in 2021 Olympics), and FIFA Match Agent Jeroen Gösgens, who has organized sports events at the highest level for over 15 years.
We know firsthand what top teams want, and your team can expect the same quality treatment every top team deserves. Through our diverse range of offerings, including specialized tours and focused training camps, we aim to provide a comprehensive and professional experience at affordable prices, ensuring a valuable and enriching experience for your team.
vs HOCKEY ACADEMIES
VISIT PRO MATCHES
Amsterdam, Brussels, Cologne
Day 1 – Arrival & training session
- Arrival: after meeting with your tour manager on Schiphol airport, you will be transferred to your 4* hotel In ‘s-Hertogenbosch. Located centrally in the Netherlands, ‘s-Hertogenbosch (also known as Den Bosch) is the ideal starting point of your tour.
- Training session: In the late-afternoon, a training session under the lead of own coaches at the renowned facilities of HC Den Bosch is scheduled to help you acclimatize to the new environment.
Day 2 – (Pro) Training session & Sightseeing ‘s-Hertogenbosch
- Pro training session: experience a pro training session guided by the expertise of a (former) Dutch professional coach or international. This will be organized at the facilities of HC Den Bosch.
- Sightseeing Den Bosch: explore the city of Den Bosch by stand-up paddle boarding or via a canal cruise over the Den Bosch canal systems.
Day 3 – Sightseeing Antwerp & Friendly match
- Sightseeing Antwerp: spend 2-3 hours in the centre of Antwerp to explore the captivating city centre with its rich history and modern vibrancy.
- Friendly match: a friendly match against a Belgian opponent in the afternoon will give you the opportunity to get valuable insights into the tactics and techniques employed by Belgian hockey players
Day 4 – Recovery Training session & Watch Hoofdklasse Match
- Recovery training session: recharge with a rejuvenating training session led by HC Den Bosch’s strength and conditioning coach
- Pro match visit: depending on availability, match tickets for a pro Dutch hockey match will be arranged for the team to enjoy a pro match from up close in the evening
Day 5 – Pro training session & Friendly match
- Pro training session: you will experience a pro training session of approx. 1,5 hours given by a (former) pro hockey coach or international. This will be organized at the renowned facilities of HC Den Bosch.
- Friendly match: in the late afternoon or evening a friendly match will be scheduled to give you the opportunity to compete against a local Dutch opponent.
Day 6 – Sightseeing Amsterdam
- Sightseeing Amsterdam: stroll through Amsterdam’s streets and shopping areas and enjoy a 1,5 hour canal cruise over the Amsterdam canals. This tour that includes information about Amsterdam and its waterways in your own language and will offer you the best views of the city.
Day 7 – Friendly match German opponent & sightseeing Cologne
- Friendly match: play a friendly match against a German opponent just across the borders as Germany is prominent in the hockey world and youth development
- Sightseeing Cologne: visit the vibrant city of Cologne (Köln), a famous German city closely located to the Dutch borders. Among others we will visit Germany’s most visited attraction the Cologne Cathedral (Kölner Dom), a UNESCO World Heritage site. You will have some free time for shopping in the city centre as well.
Day 8 – Pro Training session & Sightseeing Rotterdam
- Pro training session: today the final pro training session will be hosted by a former professional/top coach at a pro academy in The Netherlands, to get a real taste of Dutch pro hockey.
- Sightseeing Rotterdam: to explore the famous and vibrant city of Rotterdam, the team will be transferred to the city centre and will embark on a boat cruise through the main port of Europe. Also, some sightseeing by foot will be included to famous landmarks such as the Cube houses and the Market hall.
Day 9 – Sightseeing Zaanse Schans & Volendam
- Sightseeing De Zaanse Schans: visit a typical Dutch site located in Zaandam where you will see lots of well-preserved historic windmills, traditional wooden houses, and beautiful landscapes. It is an open air museum showing Dutch heritage at its finest.
- Sightseeing Volendam: continue the day with a visit of Volendam, closely located to Zaandam. It’s a picturesque town renowned for its fresh seafood, particularly smoked eel, and it has a lively waterfront where you can find multiple restaurants, shops, and museums. It has a very vibrant and lively atmosphere which is typically Dutch.
Day 10 – Departure
- Departure: after check-out at the hotel, you will be transferred to the airport where you proceed with check-inn and dropping off your luggage. We will wave you goodbye and hope you to see you again in the future!
This is an example tour which we executed for our customers. We can add or remove elements according to your team’s requirements. All itineraries are subject to availability.
Prices for a 10-day tour through The Netherlands, Germany and Belgium
starts from 1.500,- euro.
Exact pricing depends on number of participants, type of accommodation (hotel ***/****),
stay in single, twin or triple rooms and time of the year traveling.
This is a very well-organised tournament which provided a challenge to our players in an excellent environment. All considerations were made around the accommodation, tournament venue and logistics to ensure that our players and staff were well cared for
Teams that travelled with us
How does it work (booking process)
Like what you see and wish to contact us? Great! Please do so via below contact information button. We will get back to you asap to determine important details of your preferred tour such as number of persons, travelling dates etc. Following we will send you a quote which is already specified to your preferences.
As soon as all details of the tour have been discussed and you have accepted our quote, we will send you a contractual agreement containing all inclusions of the tour. This agreement needs to be signed by you in order to confirm the tour.
As soon as we’ve received the signed agreement back, we can gladly tell you the tour has been booked! Our finance department will now send you the deposit invoice.
Once you’ve received the invoice, 25% of invoice amount (down payment) needs to be paid within 8 days of invoice date. 75% of invoice amount needs to be paid 8 weeks before departure.
After we have received your down payment, we will start the organizing process. This means our Operations department will contact you to gather the necessary information and make the first arrangements for your team.