DEN BOSCH INTERNATIONAL TOURNAMENT
U14(Born after 01-01-2010)
11 vs 11
FC Den Bosch
WELCOME TO THE SECOND EDITION OF THE DEN BOSCH INTERNATIONAL TOURNAMENT
The Den Bosch International Tournament is a unique multi-sport event, hosting not only football, but also field hockey, basketball, rugby, and esports. 2023 marked our inaugural edition, featuring 36 teams from 10 different countries. In 2024, we’re thrilled to introduce rugby and esports to our sports lineup. The tournament is organized by Holland Elite Sports Agency.
Age Category, Dispensation & Age Control
This U14 boys’ tournament accepts players born after 01.01.2010. We do offer dispensation for up to 3 players who are one year over the age limit, but only a maximum of 2 can play simultaneously. Age verification will be conducted throughout the tournament at various points, based on your arrival.
Matches will consist of 2 halves of 20 minutes each. All teams are set to play 6 matches in the span of 3 days, on our artificial grass pitches.
Who May Participate
Our tournament is a top-level competition. Teams participating should be from the highest or second highest level of their country. Please note, amateur or grassroots teams are not eligible to join our tournament.
Number of Teams in the Tournament
Space in the Den Bosch International Tournament is limited to 16 teams. Our goal is to form 4 groups of 4 teams each, with a top team in every group. Last year, top teams included Manchester United, PSV Eindhoven, Club Brugge (runner up), and the National Team of Northern Ireland (winner).
When Does the Registration Open
Preregistration is currently open for teams that participated in our last edition. Starting September 1st, registration will open for other teams as well. We aim to finalize the tournament lineup by the end of January 2024.
Accommodation will be provided at 4-star hotels in the Den Bosch region. Options include single, twin, triple, and quadruple rooms. Please note that quadruple rooms are only available at one hotel. We will consider your hotel preference, but the final decision will be ours.
Transfers (Airport & Tournament)
Prices do not include transfers. If required, your team can book an airport transfer as well as tournament transfers. Please be advised that tournament hotels are not located within walking distance from the tournament venues, making transfers necessary.
We offer tournament packages for stays of 2 and 3 nights. Should your team be interested in staying longer, we can assist with that. Previous teams have extended their stay for tournament preparation, with custom packages including training sessions and friendly matches.
Upon booking, teams will receive 2 invoices. The first one, covering 25% of the total booking amount, is due within 8 days of the invoice date. The second payment, covering the remaining 75% of the total booking amount, should be paid 8 weeks prior to arrival.
Due to the high level of our tournaments, team cancellations within the last 3 months are not accepted, meaning all fees paid are non-refundable.
Teams are expected to arrange their own insurance.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Den Bosch International Tournament.